HIFULL ALuna-80 is a fine-particulate, fumed aluminum oxide (AL2O3 ) powder with a high specific surface area. The positive surface charge of fumed alumina enables it can be used in many applications with special properties and functions.
|Specific surface area(BET)||m2/g||80±15||GB/T 20020|
|pH in 4% dispersion||≥3.9||GB/T 20020|
|Loss on drying @ 105℃×2h||%||≤2.5||GB/T 20020|
|Loss on ignition(Loss on ignition @ 1000℃×2h)||%||≤2.0||GB/T 20020|
|Al2O3 Conten (based on ignited material)||mg/kg||≥98.0||GB/T 20020|
|Tamped density（@ 105℃×2h）||g/dm3||50-80||GB/T 20020|
|Crystal Structure||wt.%||Mixed crystal structure||GB/T 20020|
Uses and Applications
- Ceramic coating for separators in Li-ion batteries to increase thermal stability & safety; Improve conductivity & reversible capacitance when applied in the anode of Li-battery;
- Improve charge ability & flowability for powder coatings & printing ink;
- Applied in different types of thermal board
- Enhance charge adsorption of melt-blown electret masterbatch;
- Applied in fluorescent coating powders in the lighting industry to uniform light output, reduce light attenuation and UV harm;
- Superfine powder enables to improvement of gloss & ink absorption in papers
Frequently Asked Question
Still have questions?
If you cannot find an answer to your question in our FAQ, you can always contact us and we will be with you shortly.